Coaxial Well Probe
Price: $493.00 $961.00
Product Description :
Our Coaxial Cable Well Probes are complete and ready to use and come with a 1 year warranty (parts and labor) for defects of material or workmanship.Probe: A thin, stainless steel, and highly sensitive sensor, with segmented weights, which allows easy access, even through a ½ inch bolt hole, and indicating water within a fraction of an inch. Reel: Free standing durable plastic reel in various sizes with central brake system on strong metal frame. 1000 foot and larger sizes have metal reel. Electronics which consists of: A select switch with 4 positions: Off - when not in use to avoid draining the battery.
A sensitivity switch
- Test - to check battery, light and buzzer will operate together.
- LED - for visual signal, ultra bright LEDs light up when probe reaches water.
- Buzz - for audible signal, buzzer sounds when probe reaches water.
– adjusts the probes sensitivity in individual wells and helps avoid false readings in cascading water. A battery drawer
– for one 9 volt battery. Tape Type:
Coaxial cable: a strong, highly flexible, lightweight cable, 1/10th inch diameter, with exclusive color coded marks every 5 feet that are chemically welded and will not slip or cut your hands. Bottom Sounder:
non-electric, for measuring sand pack and hole depth with a heavy stainless steel weight.